Sending or Selling Food to the USA? By law , You always need a FDA Prior Notice doc before the shipment enters the U.S. to avoid abandonment, returns or delays. So in short - you always need a Prior Notice document before the shipment enter the United States.

A confirmation of "Prior Notice" declaration must accompany each shipment of food or beverage before it enters the United States . Regardless of the final use ( sample , exhibition or personal consumption ) and regardless of the consignee and shipper ( C2C , B2C , B2B , private , individual or company ) and regardless of whether the value of the shipment is less than the de minimis limit ($800).

On we offer simple solutions: US FDA Prior Notice, Classification of a product, Prior notice creation on a web and via API, http call back tests, monitoring of a systems health and statystics and check prior status easy.

FDA.Express is a part of our corporate service that operates under two companies. One is KARTONEXPRESSUS LLC, which is registered in the USA, and the second is KARTONEXPRESS (THAILAND) CO.,LTD. which is registered in Thailand. We focus on services that make cross-border e-commerce smoother than before.

Find out more about our solutions by visiting our website: